New

New
Treking in the woods.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Thoughts for the day!

Guess I better get out of my PJ's today! Life has to go forward lest we mire in the pit of still stuck. HaHa!
I am missing the boy noise that inundated this house for 6 weeks but I know they are glad to be back home with all their "stuff". Sam is a marvelous construction engineer with his huge Lego stash, Christian is able to be with his cars and what ever else 11 year old boys like.
My girls are busy with their mom today. Dad took them to play in the fountain that graces downtown Eagle. It is a great place to cool off on these very hot summer days we are having. I will see them tomorrow most likely and they will want to fill the little wading pool to cool off. Actually it sounds like a brilliant idea.
Dad, oh Dad, what do we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment