New

New
Treking in the woods.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Getting my feet wet!

I have been journaling for many years now and Richard has always thought I should write a book. Well my answer to that was "Are you out of your mind"? Instead my little sis Lucy set me up with this blog. A great way to stay connected, get rid of the trash, and move forward.
I must say I am eternally grateful for the recent events that brought my sisters and I back together. I always knew it would have to be something that happened to a family member for it to happen just never thought it would be our Dad.
From the first phone call it was like the last three years were wiped away. I had been trying to move on but seemed mired in a pit of self pity and loneliness. I now feel free, reborn, whole and very happy.
Gona go see my family in Oregon, got to talk to Mom, Connie and Lucy to see how we can make the most of the few days we will have over there. I am going to be very much more aware of others feelings and not make the same mistakes over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment