New

New
Treking in the woods.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where does time go!

You ever have one of those days when you just wonder where in the heck did the time go to. Some days are worse than others for me. Some days I wonder why in the world I ever got out of bed. Well I one of those days last week.
I was sitting in my chair messing around on line, just browsing really, nothing of any real importance, killing time. I was to pick up the girls at 3:45 p.m. from school. About 15 minutes after the hour I left home for the school. It usually takes me at least 30 minutes in heavy traffic to get there but that day it only took me 20 minutes. I pulled around behind the school and there were no other cars, there were kids playing on the play ground. Well what the heck what was going on? I looked down at the clock in the car and darn it anyway it was only 2:35 not 3:35. What was I doing there an hour early? I can't believe I left home long before I needed to. Wow time does fly just in reverse in this case. Okay so I can either park there for an hour and catch a wee bit of a nap or I can go over to Erin's and wait. I opted to go to Erin's house and watch a little television. The hour went by faster than I would have liked but at least there was no one there to witness my flub up.
Oh well, this to shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment